- In CONTENTdm Administration, you need to import a file on the server but aren't sure where to attach in your server web page.
- CONTENTdm Hosted Server
1. Login to your website configuration tool ("https://cdm#####contentdm.oclc.org/config" or via admin page collection (tab)>website or server (tab)>website)
2. In Global settings (tab) open > Custom > Custom Pages > Manage files
3. Create and open a new folder and drag and drop your custom CV file. We suggest naming the folder "cv"
4. Use the path of your custom folder + your custom name: /cdm/sites/SERVERNUMBER/Website/public_html/customizations/global/pages/cv/your_new_custom_CV.txt
5. Once you have created the correct path, you will need to paste it into here : Administration Site > Collections > Fields > Select the Current Collection you want this
applied to > Change > Select Edit on the field (eg. Subject) you want Controlled Vocabulary applied to > Controlled vocabulary > Yes > Import vocabulary from a file
on the server > Paste your path in the box below > Save Changes.
If you have issues getting this path located above. Please attach your Controlled Vocabulary text file to an email and send to email@example.com and reference your CONTENTdm server URL
Reach out to OCLC Support if you need more information