- How to move the Project Client to a new computer
- CONTENTdm Project Client
- Download Project client - https://help-nl.oclc.org/Metadata_Services/CONTENTdm/Project_Client/Project_Client_overview/Download_the_Project_Client
- Access your serial key for wizard install - https://help-nl.oclc.org/Metadata_Services/CONTENTdm/CONTENTdm_Administration/Server_Administration/050About_CONTENTdm
- OCR key - Note mentioned in the download project client above. A new key will be needed to update the OCR. request a new license key for the OCR unit included in your CONTENTdm Annual Services Package.
- Exporting project settings (if required) - https://help-nl.oclc.org/Metadata_Services/CONTENTdm/Project_Client/Work_with_projects/Export_and_import_project_settings - Note that when importing to the new machine you need to create at least 1 project to your collection. This can be deleted at a later time. Secondly, it can't be the same name as a previous project.
- If you are connecting to shared projects you don't need to export and import.
- If you don't need to move projects and can start with a new installation. You will need your Worldcat username and password that is used for CONTENTdm. https://help-nl.oclc.org/Metadata_Services/CONTENTdm/Project_Client/Work_with_projects/Create_a_project
- Your Server Url for new projects - https://server#####.contentdm.oclc.org/