There are three places to rename the collection. Users have the option to display collection names differently depending on the context:
- One name for staff
- One name for the abbreviated card view on the home page
- A longer sentence-length label on the collection landing page
Check those three places when making changes to the collection name by:
- Log into CONTENTdm Administration and go to Collections > Profile
and edit the name
- Check the page title for the collection being renamed on the landing pages in the Website Configuration Tool under Collection-level Settings > Page Types > Landing Pages. There are two places to change it on the page:
- In the Collection Landing Page Title box, edit the text. The title displays in the browser title bar and below the header on theCollection Landing page.
- In the Collection Title on Home Page box, edit the text. By default, the Collection Title on Home Page duplicates the Collection Landing Page Title. This title displays in the collection card that describes this collection on the homepage, if the Collection List on Home Page is enabled. You may want to create a shorter title for display on the Home Page that fits well on mobile-sized screens.
- See the information in Help about the Landing Pages