Use the Project Options page to set the following configurations for working with the Project Client in the open project:
- Upload method for items from the Project Client
- Manage and track volumes for archival files
- Options for spell checking metadata
- The number of controlled vocabulary terms to download to the Project Client
Edit Project Options settings
- Navigate to the Project Options section of the Project Settings Manager
- Specify the desired settings.
Project Options settings:
Setting Definition Options Upload Method Set whether items in the project should be uploaded to a server using a hypertext transfer protocol or to a directory location.
For more information, see Change the upload method.
- Use HTTP or HTTPS to upload items in this project to the server (default)
- Upload items in this project to a directory location
Archival File Management
Manage and track volumes for archival files.
This option is only available if enabled by your collection administrator.
For more information about working with archival files and editing Archival File Manager settings for the collection, see Archival file manager.
Archival volume location
- Click Close Current Volume to close the current volume and automatically open a new one
Spell Check Defines whether spell check should check full text fields, whether spelling mistakes should be displayed as you work in the metadata text editor, and other advanced options, including setting the main dictionary language.
For more information about spell check, see Check for spelling errors.
- Do not spell check full text fields
- Show spelling errors automatically as you work in the metadata text editor
- Additional options for spelling concerns
Controlled Vocabulary Download Specifies the number of controlled vocabulary terms that should be downloaded to the Project Client. You may want to reduce the number to improve performance.
For more information about controlled vocabularies, see Work with a controlled vocabulary.
Number of terms to download:
- 15000 (default)
- Click OK to save and close the Project Settings Manager.