About Project Settings
The Project Settings Manager is a centralized interface to view project information and edit settings to aid in adding items to your collection and in working with the Project Client.
Default project settings match the collection configuration settings and server settings set using CONTENTdm Administration. Some Project Client settings will override these defaults.
Note: Some settings are set at the collection level by the server administrator and cannot be edited using the Project Settings Manager. Any project-level settings you save for working in the Project Client will override the corresponding collection and server settings while you work in the project.
Accessing the Project Settings Manager
The Project Settings Manager can be accessed in several ways when working in the Project Client.
Access the Project Settings Manager
- Navigate to your project tab.
- On the left task pane in Other Tasks, click Edit Project Settings.
- The Project Settings Manager displays the General page. Navigate to the page you need by using the vertical tabs.
In addition to the procedure outlined above, you can access the Project Settings Manager:
- From the Project Menu, select Project Settings Manager and then select the page you need.
- From the Project Client Home tab, click Edit Project Settings.