Automatic Renewal is turned on, but an item has not been automatically renewed.
- WorldShare Circulation
When automatic renewal is turned on, an item will not be renewed if:
- The patron account has expired
- The patron account is blocked
- The patron account is in breach of policy. For example, other items are overdue.
- The loan limit has been exceeded. For example, an item has been renewed more times than allowed by Renew Time Limit.
- The loan limit has been exceeded via staff override. For example, staff acknowledged that the total loan value exceeds the limit when checking out a new item.
- The loan policy specifies a fixed bill for renewals
- The item has been recalled
- The item is needed to fulfill a hold or item schedule
If you cannot determine the reason the item is not automatically renewing, contact OCLC Support. Include the barcode of the affected item(s).