- When performing a shelf read in Digby, the message "The scanned item is not found nearby. Please set it aside for a reshelve later." appears after scanning an item
- WorldShare Circulation
- WorldShare Record Manager
There may be issues with the call number or shelving location.
- Double-check that all items are listed as being in the same shelving location in WorldShare Circulation or WorldShare Record Manager.
- Verify that the call numbers are consistent across the items on the shelf and have all been entered into the system in the same format. Digby ignores the call number prefix, and prefixes are not used to determine the sort order of items.
- Digby shelf reading only supports Dewey or Library of Congress classification numbers.
If everything is in order with the call number and the shelving location, contact OCLC Support for further assistance. Please send the OCLC numbers for the item that brings up the reshelving message and the items before and after it.