- I edited the calendar in OCLC Service Configuration and indicated the days we are closed, but items are still falling due on these days
- WorldShare Circulation
- OCLC Service Configuration
There will be dates when items are not to be due because the library is closed due to public holidays etc. Make sure that the library hours have been set to closed for the dates chosen in OCLC Service Configuration:
- Sign in to OCLC Service Configuration.
- Navigate to WorldCat Registry > Open Hours.
- Check that the appropriate days are marked as closed under the Special Hours heading.
Next check that all of the branches are using these hours:
- Navigate to OCLC Service Configuration > WMS Institution > Branch Opening Hours Override Settings.
- Look to see if any of the branches have the Use Branch Hours setting checked.
- If this setting is checked, uncheck it.
Alternatively, update the Open Hours for the branch, as above.