- When saving edits to an item in WorldShare Circulation, an error message displays at the top of the page
- A call number includes a value of "null" in the display
- WorldShare Circulation
A value of "null" may appear in a call number if a blank call number field is included in the record in WorldShare Circulation. Use the following steps to correct this issue:
- Open WorldShare Circulation and go to Discover Items.
- Bring up the item through a barcode search.
- Select Edit Item.
- Use the minus option (-) to remove extraneous boxes for prefixes, cutters, and suffixes as needed.
- Select Save Item.
- If this does not fix the issue, please contact OCLC Support and provide a description of the issue and the barcode of the affected item.