- WorldShare Circulation
Before an outage:
- Download and run the offline client - this needs to be done while WorldShare Circulation is available
- If you already have the Offline Client, check that your WSkey has not expired.
- Sign up to System Alerts to get notice of planned maintenance outages and unplanned service degradation.
During an outage:
- Check the System Status dashboard to see if it's a known or planned outage
- Contact OCLC Support to be kept informed of the progress to restore service
- Use the offline client to record circulation transactions.
After the outage:
- Use the offline client to synchronize your transactions to WorldShare Circulation.