- When searching for the Serial item by barcode, the response shows that no such barcode exists
- WorldShare Acquisitions
- WorldShare Circulation
During the Serial receipt process please ensure that the status of the copy is changed:
- When the Serial copy is received, the Receipt Status is set to On Order at the copy level.
- According to the OPAC Statuses, Locations and Circulation Policies settings in Service Configuration, items with the Item Status of On
Order will be displayed as unavailable.
- If you would like the status to display as available, please change the Receipt Status from On Order to another status. For example, Currently received. See the video suggested below where the Receipt Status is changed from the default On Order to Currently received.
- Watch a video on series issues management