Table of Contents (TOC) lists are created when preparing and entering Serials information (Tables of Contents Lists). Note that the Table of Contents list is linked to the Title. When issues are received you can then print them off as part of the manual check in process.
Check in the issue
- Navigate to Check in and click the issue title to display full check in details.
- In Issue Copies section, choose the relevant copy and in available Actions select Automatic Check in.
- This checks the issue in and creates a copy.
- Select the Table of Contents list and choose print TOC Labels from available Actions.
- The Table of Contents list can now be output as PDF.