- After setting up the configuration for StackMap in Service Configuration it does not work.
- WorldCat Discovery
Navigate to OCLC Service Configuration > Third-Party Integrations > StackMap & follow these steps:
- Check all settings including the domain name identifier are correct, as required for StackMap integration
- When selecting the Holding codes to be used, ensure that only text has been used for these, with no symbols or special characters
- If a Holding Code has any special characters displayed such as a semi-colon or colon, for example, Demo University: Library The integration will not work.
- If you see these special characters or symbols in your Holding codes, these can be updated in Service Configuration > WorldCat Discovery and WorldCat Local > Holding Codes & Shelving Location Messages > Holding Codes Translation Table.