- Remove green check mark from items which have Unavailable status, while keeping it for items with Available status in the same location.
- WorldCat Discovery
- WorldCat Local
To remove the green check mark, you will need to make sure that you have the correct information for the location of the items in your OPAC Status grid. You can add additional lines to change the status treatment by following these steps:
- Log into the OCLC Service Configuration with your OCLC Services Account.
- Click WorldCat Discovery and WorldCat Local > OPAC Statuses, Locations, and Circulation Policies > Item Availability from OPAC.
- Scroll down the OPAC status grid and select the correct item type such as Monograph.
- Click add 1 row.
- Enter the OPAC Status Message and Location for the items.
- Select unavailable for the Status Treatment.
- Indicate in columns 5-8 which fulfillment options, if any, you want users to have.
- Click Save Changes.
Please contact OCLC Support for further assistance if availability is still displaying incorrectly.
- The OCLC Standard Status Message is not used at this time.
- Enter the OPAC Status Message as the Status you see on the local ILS if screen scraping and in Discovery itself if a WMS site.
- Use wildcards (ie *) around entries if the status or location can appear multiple ways.
- Be sure to enter settings on the appropriate tab. For example, don't make a change on the Monograph tab for a record that is actually a serial.