Find information to manage FirstSearch.
- Administer your FirstSearch account
- Learn how to manage the administration of your FirstSearch account to create and manage accounts and billing methods.
- Connect your users to FirstSearch
- Learn how to provide user access to FirstSearch.
- Control FirstSearch sessions
- Learn how to control how FirstSearch sessions work for your library users.
- Control full-text access
- Learn how to manage full-text access through your database and journal orders in FirstSearch.
- Monitor your library's FirstSearch usage
- Learn how to use OCLC usage statistics and FirstSearch counts to monitor your library's FirstSearch usage.
- Plan your use of FirstSearch
- Learn about ways to gain advice to integrate and customize FirstSearch for your library in order to control costs.
- Values for the dbname or db component and for Group Catalog
- Find the values for the dbname or db component and for the dbname or db component used in linking users directly to a Group Union Catalog for FirstSearch.
- Values for the topic component
- Find OCLC-supplied and custom topic component values used in FirstSearch.