This class provides a high level overview of Tipasa staff and patron features and functionality, including customization options.
Topics covered include:
- Relationship of Tipasa features to ILL workflows
- Overview of Tipasa staff interface
- Example life cycle of loan, copy, and document delivery requests using Tipasa
Staff from libraries new to Tipasa should take this course.
People taking this course should have familiarity with interlibrary loan workflows.
After completing this course, learners will be able to describe the major staff and patron features of Tipasa, access documentation and training resources, and determine which of the available training library staff members will need to take.
Tipasa training is intended for libraries currently implementing or using Tipasa. If your library is not a member of a current or previous Tipasa cohort, please see these Recordings or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information about Tipasa.
Registration deadline for live classes is 2 hours before the session start time.
Register for live, online training
|Thursday, November 4, 2021||2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]||Register|
View a recorded session
View a recorded session (56 minutes)
- Request closed captioning
- Closed captioning is available in the US upon request with 5 business days' notice. To request closed captioning for a training session, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Cancellation policy
- In the event of low attendance, OCLC may cancel a training session. In this situation, registrants will be notified by email in advance of the session.