My Account for Tipasa
Find information about My Account for libraries with Tipasa. Library users can access requests fulfilled through Tipasa and, if your library subscribes to WorldCat Discovery, view their saved searches.
- Access and customize My Account
- Learn how to access My Account and customize the look of the My Account screen by setting custom colors and adding custom links to your library's resources.
- Find details about the Requests tab of My Account where a library user can view their active and closed requests and create new requests.
- View Profile
- Find information about configuring the user profile, where a library can adjust their notification preferences in My Account.
- Search activity
- Find information about the Search activity tab of My Account which displays search history and saved searches from WorldCat Discovery.