Search for requests
Find information about how to search active and closed lending requests in Tipasa.
You can search for active and closed requests from the home screen.
You may search Active and Closed Requests by:
- Request ID
- Borrower Symbol
- Lender Symbol
- Article Title (active requests only)
- Patron Name
- Patron ID
- Patron Department
- Local ID (borrower active requests only)
- Item Barcode
- Staff Notes
- Reference ID
- Request Tags
Patron Data Retention for more information.Closed Requests are searchable by Patron Name and Patron ID during the period specified to retain patron data. When a closed request exceeds the patron data retention period, patron information is removed from the request. Please see
ILL Requests dated prior to August 2018 are not linked to the patron and are not retrievable by patron name, ID, or department.
Results are limited to the 500 most recent requests.
To search for requests:
- Choose a search option from the drop-down list.
- Type a keyword or number in the field provided.
- Select to search for either Active Requests or Closed Requests.
- Click Go.
- Click the request you would like to view. The request details screen opens.