Article Exchange provides a single secure location where lending libraries can place requested articles for interlibrary loan. It allows users to upload files for pickup anywhere in the world. Only authorized users will be able to download the file.
Refer to Article Exchange Retention Settings for information about customizing the number of views allowed and the number of days after the first view that a user can access a document through Article Exchange.
- Add Article Exchange as preferred delivery method
- Learn how to add Article Exchange as a preferred delivery method in Tipasa using the OCLC Policies Directory and OCLC Service Configuration.
- Article Exchange workflow
- Find information about the lender process, borrower process, and patron process using Article Exchange in Tipasa.
- Technical requirements
- Find information about technical requirements and supported file types for Article Exchange in Tipasa.