Release Date: June 2, 2021
New services/application updates:
- FER service. This new service is the engine through which Relais will be able to perform the reclamation of fulfillment events to support the Estimated Date of Arrival feature introduced in Portal 3.5 and Discovery 3.1.0
- The RapidILL Monitor .Net service has been updated to support encryption of the RapidILL password and to ensure that all requests in the processing queues are processed.
- The ISO18626 .Net service now ensures the transmission of an ISO18626 requestingAgencyRequest message when there is no external number in the request record.
- The PurgeAndArchive application has been updated to remove requests from the new tables added in support of acknowledgement code and fulfillment events.
- The PurgeAndArchive application has been updated to allow purging of files from a library’s PostToWeb folder based on the delivery date and resource active days stored in the id_delivery table.
- Various Windows applications (server and client side) were updated to support the population of the request fulfillment data to support the Estimated Date of Arrival feature noted above.
We encourage you to review all of the items in the release notes to determine whether there are other items that might require additional action or follow up by your institution.
These items require immediate action or decisions.
IMPORTANT: If your library would like to take advantage of the new turnaround time functionality for staff and patrons you will be required to upgrade your local server install of Relais to version 2021.1.1
Download the Relais 2021.1.1 build from either the North American server or the Australian server.
In an effort to keep your staff informed of new features and changes, you may also want to consider these items.
Share these release notes with your colleagues.
Review the Relais documentation at Relais ILL.