- How to install a brand new ILLiad Client 9.1
- ILLiad Client 9.1
Short introduction or instructions to follow these steps:
- Download ILLiad Client 126.96.36.199 from the ILLiad Downloads page.
- If you need the credentials to download, please contact OCLC Support.
- Right-Click on the ILLiad installer and "Run as Administrator" to install 188.8.131.52
- Please follow the Atlas SQL Alias Manager documentation for the ATLAS SQL Alias Manager settings.
- After installing, right-click on the ILLiad Client Shortcut and "Run as Administrator." You will be asked to upgrade to the latest version of the 9.1.x version.
- Choose Okay for the upgrade.
- After the upgrade is complete, you will be at the latest 9.1.x version.
Now, when you open up the ILLiad Client, you will not need to "Run as Administrator" and can open it normally.