We just upgraded and some of our services are not starting after the upgrade
- You ran an upgrade, but your services are not starting after your upgrade is complete. You want to fix the issue. You are self-hosted.
Here are the steps to make sure why your services are not restarting:
- Check your Event Viewer on the Web Server.
- Look for an error message like "Version Mismatch." This process will help you find out what the issue is.
- For version mismatch, this means that the version you have in the ILLiad Customization Manager is not the same as what is running for the version. For example, if the Connection Manager is getting the error message and you are running the Connection Manager under c:\illiad\Connection Manager.
- Check the ConnectionManager.exe file and check the Details. If you upgraded to 9.0, then the file should also be 9.0.
- If there is a version mismatch, you will need to go to the Setup folder that is in c:\ILLiad\Setup\Connection Manager folder and going to the highest version folder below that.
- You should copy that file over to the c:\illiad\Connection Manager folder and replace the connectionmanager.exe file. Then try to restart the Connection Manager service.
It should work after that.
This process is the same for all the ILLiad Services.