- You received a conditional for increasing your Max Cost in ILLiad on a Borrowing request. You want to know what steps to take to accept the conditional.
To update the OCLC Request to the new Max Cost and reply Yes to the Conditional, do the following:
- Open the Transaction Number.
- Click the OCLC Request ribbon on the top of the screen.
- Click the Show Request icon.
- In the Work Form tab, update the Max Cost to the amount the site requires. It is located in the Borrowing ribbon at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the Save icon on the top left, and click Yes to the Conditional.
- Close the OCLC Request window.
- You should see in the OCLC Information window that the OCLC Status is set to "Conditions_Accepted" and the Transaction Status should be at Request Sent
- You can close the request
- Page ID