- You billed an institution for IFM, yet it is not showing up on your IFM Monthly report.
If you billed an institution and the IFM is not showing on the IFM Monthly report, you need to check the following:
- Go back to the original request and check to see if the site said they wanted to be billed through IFM
- If they did, you need to check your Billing in the Transaction and make sure it has the amount and IFM. For example 15 IFM.
- If they did not have IFM showing up as how they want to bill, then the IFM charge will be removed from OCLC. You will have to bill them through an invoice.
- If an institution does not send you a request to bill through IFM, then you need to send a conditional to bill through IFM. If they accept it, then you will be able to successfully bill through IFM.
- If the institution says "No" to the Conditional, then the request will go on to the next lender.