- When trying to open up Lending Article requests, I get an error message and then a blank screen. You accidentally installed 9.0 and then uninstalled it and installed 18.104.22.168 again.
When looking at the ILLiadClient log, an error message appears that reads:
An error occurred while attempting to load the web platform configuration (Invalid column name 'ExternalUserIdMapping'.).
It appears version 9.0 was installed and then uninstalled and version 22.214.171.124 was installed again. The problem is that when 0.0 is installed, it added a field to the WebplatformConfig that does not exist in 126.96.36.199. To correct this, uninstall ILLiad and then install 188.8.131.52 again completely. Follow these steps:
1. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information.
2. Search subfolders and look for the setup.exe that is published by Atlas Systems.
3. Delete the entire parent folder that contains the identified setup.exe
4. Delete the C:\Program Files (x86)\ILLiad folder.
5. Attempt to reinstall the correct version of ILLiad.
The installer for 184.108.40.206 (.exe) is available.