- Issues printing Odyssey Requests, and the log shows I.E. Browser Handler errors
If you are at the correct version for ILLiad that matches what is on your server, here are a couple of steps to follow:
- Close the ILLiad Client.
- Open up Internet Explorer and clear the cache. Then close Internet Explorer.
- If you have Firefox on your computer, open up Firefox and clear the cache. Then close Firefox.
- Open up ILLiad again and see if it now works.
- If ILLiad has the same issue, press the F5 key to refresh the screen.
- If you continue to have issues, contact OCLC Support.
- You could also update to 9.2 if you are not at that version yet, and it does not rely on I.E.
If you are hosted by OCLC, and you are currently on 9.1, please contact OCLC Support. If you are self-hosted, you should ask your ILLiad Server Administrator to upgrade you to 9.2.
Here are the ILLiad 9.2 Release Notes. 9.2 does not need to rely on I.E.