- You were at 188.8.131.52, and you were asked to upgrade to 184.108.40.206.
There is a new issue with the latest updates. People are in 220.127.116.11 and are asked to upgrade to 18.104.22.168. You should not be asked to upgrade. You need to be at 22.214.171.124 in order to upgrade to 126.96.36.199. If you upgraded from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 you need to Uninstall 220.127.116.11 and install 18.104.22.168 again. You need to do the following:
1. Uninstall 22.214.171.124 from the Control Panel and the Programs and Features.
2. Right-Click on the ILLiad Client and choose Uninstall. This will uninstall the program.
3. They will then need to install 126.96.36.199. They can download the installer from here: ILLiad Downloads
4. They will need to right-click and "Run as Administrator" to install the program.
5. After the program installs, they will not need to run the ATLAS SQL Alias Manager.
You will be at 188.8.131.52 again. You will need to upgrade their server to get to the latest version for 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11. If you are hosted by OCLC, you will be upgraded to 18.104.22.168. You will need to either call us at 800-848-5800 or email support, and we will need to send you a scheduler link to schedule the upgrade.