- You are getting an error message printing that the log shows the error code as 0x800A9C64
Here are the steps to resolve the issue:
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Make sure Reading View is turned off and you are in Edit View.
- Save the Word Template as a .docx format.
- The customization key for that particular print job is also set to match: LendingArticleSlips.docx instead of LendingArticleSlips.doc.
- Press Ctrl+A to select all from the Non-working template.
- Press Ctrl+C to copy.
- Open a working template.
- Press Ctrl+A to select all.
- Press Ctrl+V to paste (the working template should now look exactly like the non-working template you're copying over).
- Close the non-working template.
- Go to File in the menu bar of the working template.
- Select Save As.
- Save as the same name as the non-working template to replace it.