- In Record Manager under the My Labels feature when I go to Label Print Lists and I select my list, I see the records that I have added to the list. However, there is nothing showing for the records on the label previews below. I can click edit to open an individual label preview, but it does not have any data from the record when it opens.
- WorldShare Record Manager
The data that displays inside the label preview has to be set up inside the Label Template that you are using.
- Click on Label Templates under My Labels.
- Open the template you wish to edit.
- Click Label Content Settings.
- Scroll down to Label Setup and notice that there are drop-down windows for content, font, size, style, and alignment.
- The words Blank Line/Free Text are displaying in the Label Setup. If you don't see those words displayed, please contact OCLC Support.
- Select a value that is not Blank Line/Free Text under the Content column to have data populate into the label preview.
Please see our documentation about creating workflows inside the Label Print Lists feature.