This course provides instruction on WorldCat knowledge base collections, including search for collections, select and edit existing collections, as well as create local collections using the WorldShare Collection Manager interface.
Topics covered include:
- Search for knowledge base collections using Collection Manager interface
- Select and edit knowledge base collections using Collection Manager interface
- Create local knowledge base collections using Collection Manager interface
This course is intended for staff at member libraries who are working with electronic resources materials and will be editing or adding their electronic collections to the WorldCat knowledge base using the WorldShare Collection Manager application. The learner should know what WorldShare Collection Manager and the WorldCat knowledge base are and why the learner’s library will build its collections in the WorldCat knowledge base in order to get the most out of this course.
At the end of this session, learners will gain the foundational knowledge to search and perform basic actions on knowledge base collections.
Register for live, online training
|No sessions scheduled at this time|
View a recorded session
View a recorded session (87 minutes)
- Request closed captioning
- Closed captioning is available in the US upon request with 5 business days' notice. To request closed captioning for a training session, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Cancellation policy
- In the event of low attendance, OCLC may cancel a training session. In this situation, registrants will be notified by email in advance of the session.