This course introduces WorldShare Collection Manager, including the types of collections to help libraries manage the metadata for their libraries' electronic and print resources.
Topics covered include:
- Purpose and features of Collection Manager
- Overview of Collection Manager interface
- Examples of how different types of collections are used
This course is intended for staff at member libraries with access to WorldShare Collection Manager to build an awareness of the service and its benefits, or learn how to get started.
After this training, learners will gain foundational knowledge of the collection types in Collection Manager. They will be able to determine the types of collections to use to manage the metadata for their libraries' electronic and print materials.
Register for live, online training
|Thursday, October 6, 2022||2:00PM - 3:00PM Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]||Register|
View a recorded session
View a recorded session (61 minutes)
- Request closed captioning
- Closed captioning is available in the US upon request with 5 business days' notice. To request closed captioning for a training session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation policy
- In the event of low attendance, OCLC may cancel a training session. In this situation, registrants will be notified by email in advance of the session.