Search the Activity History
Learn how to search the Activity History in WorldShare Collection Manager.
Search the Collection Manager Activity History
The Activity History in WorldShare Collection Manager applies to knowledge base collections, query collections, and cataloging partner collections. It does not include information about data sync collections.
Note: Activities are tracked for 90 days.
- Navigate to the Metadata tab > Collection Manager.
- Select Activity History from the Data Type drop-down menu.
- Select the Scope. Options include:
- My Institution's History: Search across collections that relate to your library.
- All Institution's History: Search across all institutions' history.
- In the Search Term(s) field, enter your terms or leave the field empty to return all Activity History.
- Click Search.
Search results will be ordered with the most recent activity first.
Filter Activity History search results
Filters in the Activity History are additive. You can combine filters and drop-down selections.
- Use the Filter by drop-down to select one of the available filter types.
- For each Filter by option, select one or more subfilters.
- See Available search filters for information on the filter and subfilter options.
- Add a second filter row by using the green plus add icon .
- Click Filter to filter the results based on your specifications.
Available Activity History search filters
Find information about the available filters and subfilters and to which collections types they are applicable.
- Expand to see all search filters and subfilters
Filter Subfilters Applies to knowledge base collections Applies to query collections Applies to cataloging partner collections More information Activity Date From [Date] - To [Date] Collection Activity Collection Created X (local collections only) X X Collection Updated X X X Collection Deleted X (local collections only) X X Collection Selected X (global collections only) Collection Deselected X (global collections only) Local Collection Promoted to Global Cooperative X (local collections only) The institution that submits the collection will see activity when they submit a collection, they withdraw it, when OCLC accepts or is unable to accept. The local collection will no longer exist once the collection becomes global. An event will remain. Collection Type Cataloging Partner Collection Knowledge Base - Global Knowledge Base - Local Query Collection Loads & Feeds KBART Upload X See Knowledge base collection Activity History, KBART Upload Provider Data Load X (global collections only) See Knowledge base collection Activity History, Provider Data Load Provider Holdings Feed X (global collections only) See Knowledge base collection Activity History, Provider Holdings Feed Alternate Knowledge Base Supplier Holdings File X (global collections only) See Knowledge base collection Activity History, Alternate Knowledge Base Supplier Provider [Dropdown menu of Provider names] X X Settings - Google Scholar Collection Settings - Google Scholar Enabled / Disabled X Institution Settings - Google Scholar Enabled / Disabled X Settings - MARC Records Collection Settings - MARC Records Enabled / Disabled X X X Institution Settings - MARC Records Enabled / Disabled X X X Settings - WorldCat Holdings Collection Settings - WorldCat Holdings Enabled / Disabled X X Institution Settings - WorldCat Holdings Enabled / Disabled X X Sharing Activity Share Accepted (by another Institution) X Shared By My Library (to another Institution) X Shared To My Library (from another Institution) X