- You cannot get Connexion to export
- Connexion client all versions
- Connexion browser
There can be several reasons for this. Try the following and if none of these work, contact OCLC Support with your OCLC symbol, the error, which version of Connexion you are using and what you've tried so far.
- Log into your local VPN (virtual private network) and try it there.
- Try adding your username/password and all variations (ie, username only, username/pass both, neither) to the export configuration.
- If using Connexion client, navigate to Tools > Options > Export. Create an export destination on your Desktop. Choose Apply > Close.
- OCLC services cannot be accessed via IP address. Navigate to Tools > Options > Access and then select the OCLC Default radio button to use the default URL.
Note: Confirm with your system administrator that your system's firewall is open to address range 132.174*.