- When attempting to connect to Connexion client one receives a 'Transaction Failed' message.
- Connexion client
This is a general error that appears when Connexion fails to connect to our databases. This can happen either due to local circumstances or due to server issues occurring at the time. Try the following :
- If the issue is system-wide, check our system dashboard to confirm if this is due to an outage.
- In Connexion client, click Tools > Options > Access tab. Under Internet Access ensure that OCLC Default is selected.
- On the same tab verify that Persistent Connection checkbox is not checked.
- Ask your IT staff to whitelist oclc.org in any anti-virus programs that are running on your local machine.
If problems persists, contact OCLC Support with the date and time of the failure. Confirm if you are experiencing the error on one workstation or all that have Connexion client and if you are able to successfully connect to Connexion browser http://connexion.oclc.org.