- When typing into Connexion client there is a momentary delay in the update or refresh of the text display.
- Connexion client
First, try stepping back your screen's resolution. For example, instead of using 1280 x 1024, use 1280 x 768 instead.
There is also the possibility that you've accidentally turned on FilterKeys. You may need to check and clear the Use FilterKeys check box. To do this on a Windows Vista-based or Windows 7-based computer, follow these steps:
1. Click your Windows Start button.
2 Choose Control Panel.
3. Select Ease of Access Center.
4. Select Change how your Keyboard works or Make the keyboard easier to use.
5. Clear the Turn on Filter Keys, or adjust the settings to a quicker rate.
6. Close the Window.