- Prevent Connexion from crashing, help it export successfully.
- Connexion client all versions
Follow these steps when experiencing connectivity problems, or when you are not getting expected messages after exporting to your ILS:
- Close Connexion client if it's running.
- While holding down the Windows logo key on your keyboard, hit the "r" key. This will open the run dialog box.
- Type %appdata% and hit Enter (or click OK).
- Double-click the "OCLC" folder.
- Double-click the "Connex" folder.
- Scroll down to the Connects.ini (Configuration settings) file. The .ini extension will not be visible if extensions are hidden.
- Right-click on the Connects file and select "Delete".
- Reopen Connexion client.
- Navigate to Tools > Options > Export tab.
- Click "Create" and select "OCLC Gateway Export".
- Enter "Host Name" and "Port". This will vary based on your ILS.
- Just in case, change the "Delay" to 20. This is to give Connexion more time to get messages from the ILS.
- Click "OK".