- You receive one of the following error messages when working with a record in the local save file
- 'Record is already in use by another user'
- 'Action not valid'
- 'Transaction failed. The connection to your local file may have been lost'
- Connexion client 2.63
- Connexion client 3.x
Run a compact/repair by following the steps below:
- Go to the Toolbar > File > Local File Manager.
- Click on the path to the local file to be repaired. (You want the file to be highlighted in blue).
- Click the Compact/Repair button (last button in row of buttons on right).
- Click OK when prompted.
- Click OK when prompted again.
- Click Close.
Compact/Repair can also help if you cannot use or delete records from the local save file.