- Connexion Client
- Connexion Browser
If a search is returning no records, or fewer records then expected, follow these directions to see if the GLIMIR option is selected:
1. Log into Connexion client or browser.
2. Click Cataloging > Search > WorldCat (In Connexion client you can also simply press the F2 key)
3. In Connexion browser, check to see if the box next to GLIMIR is selected. In Connexion browser, the GLIMIR information is near the top, in line with SEARCH WORLDCAT, above the blue line for Command Line Search. If checked, uncheck this box.
4. In Connexion client, the GLIMIR information is near the lower right corner of the search window. If you can't see the Display using GLIMIR clustering, the search box may be minimized, maximize the search box. If the box next to Display using GLIMIR clustering is checked, uncheck this box.
5. Add search criteria and perform the search to see results.
If this box is not checked or if records are still not returned, please contact OCLC Support.