Connexion client 3.x
If you're facing file access issues with Connexion client 3.x even after reinstalling, it's possible that not all components were completely uninstalled prior to the reinstallation. To address this, follow the steps below for a comprehensive uninstallation and reinstallation process:
Note: These steps are applicable exclusively to Connexion client 3.x.
Uninstallation and Reinstallation Steps
1. Open the "Programs & Features" section on your computer.
2. Uninstall "OCLC Connexion client 3.x."
3. To ensure the complete removal of components from memory, reboot your computer.
4. If present, uninstall the "OCLC Connexion ComService."
5. If "Microsoft Access database engine 2010 (English)" is present, uninstall only that specific version. If there are other versions listed, do not uninstall them.
Once you've removed all three components, proceed with the reinstallation of the client. This process will ensure that all three components are reinstalled.
Open the client and try accessing your local files.
If the error persists even after following the above steps, please contact OCLC Support. Provide screenshots of the error to assist with troubleshooting.