- Connexion Client Version 2.63
- Connexion Client Version 3.0
If you lose your settings in the WorldCat Search box after closing and re-opening the client, do the following:
- Close the client if it is running.
- Hold down the Windows key + R. This should bring up the Run dialog box.
- Type the following %appdata% in the box.
- Click Ok.
- You will now be in your Roaming folder. Drill down to your My Profile folder (OCLC > Connex > Profiles > MyProfile).
- Right click Options.xml or Options file. This will depend on how files are displayed.
- Rename Options.old (If the new Options.xml file does not resolve the issue, you can restore the old options.xml file).
- Close that window.
- Start the client.
- Click Tools > Options > Authorizations and enter your Authorization number and password, and click Ok.
- Sign in to WorldCat, configure the Search box the way you want it, and perform a search.
- Close and restart the client. Your settings should now be sticking.
If this does not resolve the issue, contact OCLC Support.