- When you click the "View In Label Program Button" in the browser it gives you a file save prompt instead
- Connexion Browser
Short introduction or instructions to follow these steps:
- 1. Click the "View In Label Program Button" in the "View" drop-down.
- 2 It will then open a "Save File" window.
- 3 When you click save it should download the file onto your "Downloads Toolbar"
- 4 When you click on the file on your "Downloads Toolbar" it should open up in the Label Program with the label selected.
Note: With Chrome it is also downloading the file to the Downloads folder you will want to go into the browser after your done and delete the files.
- 1 Click the "View In Label Program Button" in the "View" drop-down.
- 2 It will open a "Save File" window.
- 3 At the bottom of the save file window, there will be a browse button, click on it.
- 4 Go to C:\OCLCAPPS and find the Label32.exe file.
- 5 Click the Label32.exe and save the file.
- 6 Now when you repeat Step 1 you should get a prompt to save to the OCLC Label Program.
- 7 Click Save and it should open the label in the Label Program.