Find out how to access and use the Set Status window in Connexion client.
Purpose of the Set Status window
- Enter My Status, a custom note or identifier to help you easily locate records. Available for:
- Online and local bibliographic save file records
- Online and local bibliographic constant data records
- Local (only) authority save file and constant data records
(Not available for records in the online authority save file or for online authority constant data.)
Alternative: Set a default My Status that the client applies automatically each time you save a record or save constant data. Go to Tools > Options > My Status. You can set a separate My Status for bibliographic records, bibliographic constant data, authority records, and authority constant data.
- Select or change workflow status for online bibliographic or authority save file records or for local bibliographic save file records.
- Remove the Ready status for an action you set on local save file record(s) for batch processing.
Access the Set Status window
- With a record open or with multiple records selected in a list, click Action > Set Status or press <Alt><Shift><S>.
- Enter an identifier in free text (maximum: 40 characters).
- (Optional) Select the Save Record check box to also save the record when you click OK to set, change, or remove statuses.
- (Optional) Select or change status in the Workflow Status list.
- (Optional) Select check box(es) to remove action(s) you have set on record(s) for batch processing.
- Click OK.
Set Status window: Features and buttons
|How to use
|Enter My Status Text field
Note: Not available for records in the online authority save file.
|Workflow Status list
Available for bibliographic or authority save file records
|Select one of the following workflow statuses from the list:
|Save Record check box
|Click to save the record at the same time the status(es) are set (when you click OK or press <Enter>).
|Remove ready status for batch check boxes
|Available for bibliographic and authority local save files:
Click a check box (for a displayed record) or multiple check boxes (for records selected in a list) for the following record actions to remove the Ready status and exclude the record from batch processing (unless you mark another action):
|Click the button to...
|Apply (or remove) the status(es) you entered or selected and close the window (or press <Enter>).
|Cancel status(es) you entered or selected and close the window.