Find out how to access and use the Field Export Options window in Connexion client.
Purpose of the Field Export Options window
- Specify fields to delete automatically from exported bibliographic records.
- Specify fields to delete automatically from exported authority records.
Access the Field Export Options window
- Navigate to Tools > Options > Export.
- Click Field Export Options.
- Enter fields to delete from exported bibliographic records, and/or separately enter fields to delete from exported authority records. See guidelines in the table below.
- When finished, click OK or click Apply.
See more about how to define fields to delete from exported records.
Field Export Options window: Features and buttons
|How to use
|Fields to Delete / Bibliographic Records field
|Enter tags you want to delete, each separated by a comma, or enter a range of tags.
Example: Enter 920, 938, 945-999
|Fields to Delete / Authority Records field
|Enter tags in the same way as for bibliographic records.
|Click the button to...
|Apply the settings you entered, close the window, and return to the Export tab in the Options window.
|Cancel any changes you made, close the window, and return to the Export tab in the Options window.