Find out how to access and use the Copy Batch Search Keys window in Connexion client.
Purpose of the Copy Batch Search Keys window
- Copy batch search keys you selected in the Search Keys list of the Enter Bibliographic [or Authority] Batch Search Keys window to another local file that you specify.
- Open the Local File Manager window from this window to create or work with local files as needed.
Access the Copy Batch Search Keys window
- Navigate to Batch > Enter Bibliographic Search Keys or press <Alt><B><B>.
Navigate to Batch > Enter Authority Search Keys or press <Alt><B><A>.
- Select (or enter, add, and then select) searches to copy.
- Click Copy.
- Select the file to which you want to copy searches.
- Click OK.
See more about how to enter batch search keys.
Copy Batch Search Keys window: Features and buttons
|How to use
|List of local files and path names
|Select the file to which you want to copy the selected searches.
Default: Your default local file
|Click the button to...
|Local File Manager
|Open the Local File Manager window to create a new local file or make other changes to local files as needed.
|Copy the selected searches to the specified file and close the window.
|Cancel copying the selected searches and close the window.