Discover how to view and download transaction reports.
You can determine how many units are left on your CatExpress subscription using monthly transaction reports. Monthly transaction reports for individual libraries and for libraries subscribing as a group are mounted each month in My Files (under the WorldShare Metadata tab). You can view or download transaction reports for your institution.
Note: Reports are not available for libraries that use the CatExpress interface but do not subscribe to the service.
You can also check your daily statistics by:
- Clicking the Connexion Statistics link on the Home page.
- Going to OCLC Usage Statistics: http://www.stats.oclc.org/.
- Monthly transaction reports
- Find information about monthly CatExpress transaction reports available for individual libraries and for libraries subscribing as a group.
- View or download transaction reports
- Learn how to view and download CatExpress reports.