- When trying to upload a jpg file(s) to the CONTENTdm website configuration tool the file hangs on the processing screen.
- CONTENTdm website configuration tool
This problem occurs because of embedded metadata inside the file (e.g. EXIF, IPTC, XMP). To strip this embedded metadata out of the file you will need to re-save your image file by following these steps:
- Open your jpg file in another application, such as Microsoft Paint
- File > Save As
- Save your file as: 2D - JPEG (*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.jpe;*.jfif)
- Try to upload this file again in the CONTENTdm website configuration tool
If you still cannot upload your file contact OCLC Support