- Hosted CONTENTdm using custom URL (digital.collections.org) where the SSL certificate is expiring and needs to be renewed.
- Create a new SSL Certificate by following the instructions on the help page Configure CONTENTdm with SSL to support HTTPS
- Open a new service request with OCLC Support
- Customer Support will reply with the server details to upload your SSL Certificate
- Support will then organise with the CONTENTdm team to have your certificate installed, and let you know once it's complete
Please include your current domain name and CONTENTdm server URL number. Example: https://cdmdemo.contentdm.oclc.org/utils/diagnostics