- CONTENTdm sites using a custom URL where the SSL certificate is expiring or has expired
- Create a new SSL Certificate by following the instructions at Configure CONTENTdm with SSL to support HTTPS
- Submit a new service request with OCLC Support
- OCLC Support will supply sFTP credentials for a secure directory to which your P12/PFX can be uploaded
- After the file is received, OCLC Support will request the file be deployed to your site.
When submitting this request please include your current domain name and CONTENTdm server URL.