- You receive a 403 Forbidden error when attempting to use Catcher with CONTENTdm
There are a few potential reasons why you could get this error when running a Catcher script. Check the following:
- Confirm that your username is correct and exists in the CONTENTdm Admin > Server > Users list with permissions to access the collection you are working with.
- Confirm that your password is entered correctly.
- Confirm that your CONTENTdm License information is correct.
- Confirm that you have port 8888 added to the end of your CONTENTdm Catcher URL.
You can learn more about CONTENTdm scripting for Catcher.