- WorldShare Report Designer
This is only for those who have Report Designer as part of their subscription to WMS. You can tell if you have this aspect, as you will see Report Launch Pad when you select Reports under the Analytics tab.
This report can be used in several ways by adjusting the query filters and result objects.
To locate the OCLC numbers of items that have no LHRs or Item Barcodes do the following:
- Select > Analytics > Reports > Report Launch pad.
- Select > Application > Web Intelligence at top of screen.
- Select > New icon from the tool bar.
- Select > Universe > Ok > LHR Item detail > OK.
- Select > LHR Item details folder > LHR Item barcode.
- Open Title folder > select OCLC number > drag into top box.
- Then also select Title > drag into top box
- Select LHR Item details folder > select LHR Item call number and LHR Item Branch Name and drag into results object box ,in the order you want them to appear.
- Then Add Query Filter > LHR Item barcode > Matches Pattern type > N/A
- Run query to see preview of results /select refresh if you alter the report objects or query filter settings.
- Then select save as > Items with no barcodes > in your web intelligence folder for your branch.
- You can then export this Report to excel or a pdf if you wish.