- WorldShare Report Designer
When you have moved items to a specific shelving location for a period of time, such as Lost items, but then you want to ensure that, if they have been returned they are returned to their original permanent shelving location . So use this report to locate those items that are now Available but are on the incorrect shelving location.
- Go into Analytics > Reports > Report Launch Pad.
- Select Application (top of screen) > Web Intelligence.
- Select NEW > Select Universe > OK.
- Select the Circulation Item status Universe.
- Select OK.
- Select the objects that you want to display in this report, by opening the yellow folders, selecting an object and dragging it across into the Results Object box.
- Put in all the Report Objects you require from the items folder and the Current Status one from the Item status detail folder.
- Select data to add a Query Filter > Open the Items folder and drag across Item Permanent shelving location into the Query Filters box > select In List.
- Select dropdown-on the right and select Values from List > select LOST using the > and move it across into > box > select OK.
- Select Run Query > from top of Query Panel (Note - you can stretch out the columns a little if you wish - if too crowded).
- Once you have the report you require you can now export it to excel by selecting Export > Reports > File Type Excel (.xls).